300 Hour Teacher Training
Complete participation is strongly recommended. However, life events and circumstances sometimes take priority, and we are as flexible and reasonable as we can be with our students. Makeup options are available. Please see our Makeup Policy for more information.
YOGAMAZÉ 300 hour teacher trainings unlock and unleash your teaching potential. We provide tools to increase your efficacy and potency in the classroom and beyond. We systematically and exponentially increase your teaching knowledge and expertise. We build upon foundational competencies, and introduce new techniques to improve the quality and authenticity of your unique voice, position and perspective. You will learn self-empowerment strategies to better help yourself over time on your distinct yoga journey.
This is an advanced teacher training designed to enhance your yoga practice, deepen your understanding of all things yoga, and refine your teaching skills. Our curriculum is designed around self-empowerment. We will meet you where you are and take you to the next level. We will build upon the foundational information and skills, which you gained in your 200 hour program. Through the arc of this training we methodically teach and demonstrate how to incorporate new teaching methods and tools into your preferred teaching modalities. You will learn new skills to bring to your classrooms and beyond.
We limit enrollment and screen applicants. You will receive individual attention from teachers and peers alike, while developing textured and varied connections within your training group. Our unique training ecosystem presents opportunities for exposure in global and local yoga businesses and communities. In addition to exponential personal and professional growth, our students report long term relationships with colleagues in all corners of the world.
This training is a serious investment in the quality of your education. Join us and see what yoga school is all about.
Core areas of study:
- Teaching alignment
- Anatomy & kinesiology
- Vinyasa flow
- Sequencing strategies
- Therapeutics & adjustments
- Yoga philosophy
- Yoga and Body Image
- Psychology of teaching
- Yoga ethics
- Leadership & facilitation skills
- Communication & group dynamics
- Pranayama, mantra & meditation
- The business of yoga
As a graduate of this program, you will:
- Receive individual teaching guidance
- Expand your knowledge of alignment
- Expand your personal asana knowledge
- Be dexterous with yoga sequencing
- Be an effective class planner
- Master fundamental teaching skills
- Be a more confident teacher
- Understand your individual strengths
- Key into your leadership abilities
- Work with different areas for improvement
- Overcome and move past challenges
- Plan next steps in your yoga career
- Navigate success without compromising integrity
- Possess community building skills
- Possess conflict resolution skills
- Be an effective communicator
Our sample 300 hour schedule and syllabus is drawn directly from a recent 300 hour training. This syllabus is meant to give you a reliable sense of the range of topics that are covered, but it is unlikely to reflect the exact schedule or curriculum of our training. Our curriculum is dynamic and ever evolving, so it will undoubtedly be adjusted and tailored to meet group needs. Accordingly, we are likely to spend more time on certain skills and focus areas, while quickly touching upon others based upon teacher experience, facilitation and observation.
- 200 RYT (minimum) with Noah OR
- 200 RYT through a comparable school OR
- 200 RYT through a bridging program
- Willingness to participate in a group process
- Ablility to give and receive feedback skillfully
- Dedication, motivation and self directed studentship